Staying home all day, everyday can be fun for awhile…but eventually it gets boring AF. Especially when you’ve seen everything on your Netflix list + have run out of things to organize (or simply don’t want to 🙅🏼♀️)
So I put together a little list of things that will help not only keep you entertained, but also take your mind off all the craziness going on right now…
10 THINGS TO DO WHEN BOREDOM STRIKES
- Try a new recipe (I recommend trying my 15 minute cookies )
- Up-cycle some old articles of clothing (ex. tie dye some old white tees or add patches to a denim or leather jacket!)
- Pamper yourself with an at-home spa (really go in on your skincare or experiment with nail art and give yourself an at-home gel manicure with this gel UV light)
- Make a Spotify playlist
- Organize your Pinterest boards (Here’s a link to mine! Let’s be friends!)
- Go Outside! (…tan, ride bike, rollerblade, etc.)
- Have a virtual game night (download the app GamePigeon, start a group chat + play Crazy 8 with your friends)
- Schedule a virtual happy hour everyday with your friends + meet them on Zoom, Skype, or a Group Facetime. (here is some cocktail inspo) This will give you something fun to look forward to everyday!
- Start a podcast (either listening to one or making one if that’s something you’ve always been interested in!)
- Download TikTok for hours of entrainment or try making your own.
If you have kids + need some more inspo Christine Andrews’s of HelloFashion.com wrote a great post on how to turn quarantine into quality time with kids….Here’s the link.
A FEW THINGS TO KEEP YOU ENTERTAINED…