April was a BIG MONTH for online orders…
Which means I have a whole new batch of “Most Loved” items.
So here’s a little wrap up of items I have posted on Instagram, recently purchased, or talked about on stories.
- Essie Gel Couture: As much as I miss my trips to the nail salon… I have found it really fun and therapeutic to do my own nails at home. This nail polish lasted me a few days longer than the average nail polish + I didn’t need any sort of UV light! Plus, I love the colors.
- Olive & June Nail Art Stickers: If you’re the absolute worst at nail art… you’re not alone and you’re going to love these. I had fun playing around with them + I think it’s a trendy way to give your basic manicure a little update.
- Gold Hoops: I wear these everyday! They make me feel stylish + put together.
- Pearl Studs: Love a good classic look. It sounds crazy, but I actually ordered these after watching The Wedding Planner! Lol. I noticed she wore pearls a lot and I loved it! It made me think of a pair I owned, but tragically lost 🙄so I ordered these for only $12.
- Single Pearl Necklace: A great dainty (inexpensive) necklace. I like to layer this one with other gold necklaces to dress up any look.
- Fur Slippers: I got so many DM’s about these when I posted them on stories! I love them. They’re comfy, cute, and the only shoes I’m wearing these days.
- Blue Light Glasses: Another very popular item! I highly recommend trying blue light glasses if you spend your days working on the computer. These helped tremendously with the constant headaches I was getting.
- Marc Jacobs Tote Bag: This was a graduation gift from Danny, and I’m obsessed! It gives the look of an elevated tote bag, that can be worn daily with almost any casual outfit.
- Wine Glasses: These are the perfect glasses to enjoy a refreshing spritz in (which I have been having a lot of lately!) + they’re SO pretty!
- Coffee Mugs: I drink tea + coffee every morning so I got these clear mugs to make me feel fancy. Lol.
- iPhone Personalized Case: IN LOVE with my new case. I think these personalized cases are so cute + worth it if you take a lot of mirror selfies 🤳🏻
Each image in the collage below is click-able + shop-able.