I’ve seen a lot of memes circulating Instagram about the days leading up to December 31st. How these days are a blur, you live in sweats, and no one knows what day it is.
Although that is SO DAMN TRUE…looking back I actually got A LOT done in these past few days. So much so, that I feel totally new and refreshed for 2020.
Of course, I think a lot of this had to do with the fact that my mom also had these days off…which meant she was in my bedroom every morning, like a drill sergeant dragging me out of bed.
but ultimately, I’m grateful for her crazy, OCD self.
She always says “There’s nothing like organization.” (*of course she usually says this in Spanish, and in a much angrier tone… but she’s right!)
Here’s What I Got Done In The Days Leading Up to 2020…
- I didn’t post much, and focused on really getting sh*t done.
- I cleaned out my closet. Switched all the plastic white hangers to black, sleek, non-bulky ones. Donated a lot of items, and have a few I might sell!
- Cleaned out the inside of my car. My trunk was overflowing with crap, happy to say it is now completely EMPTY.
- I got 4 new tires and an oil change! My tires were BALD.
- I got my PPD test for school. If you’re in any medical program, you know how tedious this is to do.
- I cleaned out my desktop.
- I finished The Office on Netflix.
- I got a new notebook + wrote down a few measurable and attainable goals for 2020 (I love doing this every year, and then reading it at the end of the year)
- In the same notebook I made an outline of blog post ideas for every month (a lot of fun posts coming in 2020!)
Things I plan to do on January 1st
- Start reviewing for my LAST semester of nursing school!
- Start making little steps towards my 2020 goals
- Perhaps plan what I want to do for my 24th Birthday!
- + enjoy every minute of this new year because WOW time moves fast!
HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!
…see you in 2020 ✨
SHOP THE POST