Quarantine has had me experimenting with a few recipes lately and so far they have all turned out pretty great…
This is a super quick and easy recipe to whip up + cure that late night sweet tooth. Not only is it super simple…it is also really delicious! I have a special place in my heart for homemade chocolate chip cookies, especially when they’re somewhat healthy + can be made in as quick as 15 minutes!
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup of oats
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp. of baking soda
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar
- 2/3 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the oatmeal + baking soda
- In a separate bowl mix peanut butter, brown sugar, vanilla, 2 eggs.
- Add the oats + baking soda mixture into the wet ingredients and mix them all up with the chocolate chips
- Use your hands or an ice cream scoop to form the cookies + place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes
- Sprinkle with sea salt + Let them cool for about 5 minutes before enjoying!
Let me know if you try it out!